Tuesday 15 September 2015

My Autumnal shade: Rimmel 107

Now autumn is upon us, I have been wearing more autumnal shades in general. The lipstick I have been reaching for a lot is Rimmel London - 107. I would be lying if I said I didn't wear this all year around, but I do wear it more often in the colder months.


I love the deep berry red tones in this lipstick, it gives such an autumnal feel. This lipstick is a matte finish, I love matte finishes, especially in the autumn months. 


The staying power of this lipstick is incredible, it lasts me all day. ALL DAY. 


Rimmel London Kate Moss - 107 is available in drugstore/highstreet stores aka; boots, superdrug... basically anywhere that sells Rimmel. 


It is my favourite all time autumn lipstick. What's your favourite? 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig