Monday 3 April 2017

March Favourites 2017

I literally don't know where March has gone, or even this year for that matter. It's all just flying past. The sun is also shinning whilst I'm writting this blog post, that makes me so incredibly happy and motivated! Anyway, on with my favourites, there isn't many beauty products this month, but more life favourites and things I can't actually take photographs of. Sorry if you do like beauty favourites more, BUT I do like to keep it real. I don't want to throw in a lipstick and pretend its been my favourite.






Paco Rabanne Olympea Intense EDP - You may of seen in my last post I was talking about the new fragrance from Paco Rabanne and it just wouldn't be  right be not mentioning it in my monthly favourites (sorry if you've heard enough  and are bored). Its just all I've been wearing, fragrance wise and really gives me summer vibes! 

LUSH American Creme Conditioner - I have been doing a lot of shopping in Lush recently. There isn't a Lush shop where I live, the closest one is around 45 minutes away. But this month I have been travelling to different places, so I've been stopping in different Lush shops (saddddo). But my mum got a sample of this hair conditioner, and I used a little bit of it. First off, the smell... is to actually die for. It's quite a thick conditioner so its great as a treatment or conditioner. I have been using it on the mid-lengths of my hair, and it just makes my hair feel so soft and smell so nice. 

Lee Stafford Purple Shampoo - This product is one I have actually been using for quite a while now. I have blonde hair, so I do tend to get some brassy tones in it, usually after I've just dyed it. But what this product does is actually cancel out those brassy tones. I have used quite a few different brands and variations of purple shampoo, but I would defiantly say the Lee Stafford one is the best, just for the pure reason it works the quickest. I only use this every other time I wash my hair, or once a week just because it can be quite stripping. 

Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Hot Shots -  Can you tell I'm a Lee Stafford fan? Again, I have been using these for a few months now. You actually use these in the middle of your shampoo and conditioner. They are just a treatment which really gives you amazing results! You just foam it up, rub it all in your hair, pile it on top of your head and wait around 2 minutes (sometimes I leave it in a bit longer). Then you rinse and follow with conditioner. The results on my hair have been amazing, I recently had a hair dilemma, my hair was very very yellow after I dyed it and this just cancelled those yellow tones and made it more of a white blonde. 

Liverpool - This month I went to Liverpool to see my friend at Uni. I had a really good time, it was great to let my hair down and really explore somewhere different. I just wanted to mention this briefly in my favourites because it was a big part of March for me. If you did want to read some more about my trip or just see some pictures, click here.

Ed Sheeran 'Dive' Album - OOOOOMGGGG, I haven't listened to anything else this month, literally I have had this album on repeat. On the way to Liverpool this is all I listened too, and I just can't stop, I'm even listening it to it now! Every song is amazing, but my absolute faves are; Happier, Galaway girl and New Man. 

Broadchurch - I have super late to the band waggon here, because I am actually talking about the first series. I had a really chilled day, I popped it on because I have heard so many good things from friends, family and youtubers. I watched the whole first series in one day... I don't really do that very often. The last time I was this obsessed with a TV show was probably PLL. 

Beauty and the Beast - I went to the cinema with just my mum this month. I have never ever done that in my whole life, we have always been with other people, not just us. But it was lovely, and the film was amazing. Much better than I actually thought it was going to be. I am a bit skeptical when it comes to old classic films being remade. But I think it was beautiful, I have read quite a bit about Emma Watson playing Belle, I personally think she was amazing and played the role beautifully. It's such a must see film, so magically but has a gorgeous story just like the classic. 

TOWIE - Since series 1, with Mark, Arg, Lauren G, Sam... and all the others, I have always been a fan of this show. I know its probably a lot of s**t but I really do enjoy watching it. It's actually nice to get lost in someone else's life, drama and problems for 45 mins, haha! Series 20 or something ridiculous has started this month, hense why its in my favourites. If you want a laugh and something easy to watch, then give TOWIE ago. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig