Monday 4 July 2016

M.A.C Warm Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

This is a product which I drool over every time I go to Mac or I'm on their website. I obsess over any palette really, but this one is special because its got Mac eyeshadows in which I would say, are my favourite eyeshadows. Yes, I love the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, Zoeva Cocoa Blends and Sleek eyeshadows but Mac is just a cult classic staple.

Theres two options with these x15 palettes from Mac, you can either buy the black case and filler, which I believe is £10 for the case and £2.50 for the fillers. Then you have the option to fill your palette up with all the great shades, the pan fill shades you need are £10 each! It gives you your chance to put your own spin on the palette, you can choose what you like, and make it unique to you. Or, you can do what I did... Theres custom eyeshadow palettes, they are £60 for 15 eyeshadows, plus the case (shown in pictures). I think there are two custom palettes 'warm neutral' or 'cool neutral' I picked the warm neutral because I do just love a good bronze, orange toned eyeshadow that makes my blue eyes pop!


With the way I did it, just buying the palette, it's not as fun but you get shades you might not of even picked yourself and end up loving them! Of course, it could be the other way around too. It saves a lot of money though! I've just totted up, how much it would be starting from scratch... ready?! £162.50! Or I paid £60 for the pre-selected palette!


Shades in my palette;

Hey, Warm breeze, Gingersnap, Dark brew, Dance in the dark
Brule, Vanilla extract, Honey lust, Amber lights, Saddle
Lemon tart, Creative copper, Butterfudge, Divine decadence, Unwind 



Some of these shades, you might not of ever heard of, thats because they aren't in the permanent range at Mac. So the pre-made palettes do have shades you can't get singly.

What's your favourite Mac shade?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig