Tuesday 4 October 2016

A Few Treats To Myself, From Myself

I basically live no where near a MAC store, which sucks as MAC is a brand which I love, and has loads of different colours, and just loads of pretty amazing products! So whenever I order from MAC, I do normally order a few things at a time, just because it would be a waste paying delivery for one item. (this is how I justify things to myself).


MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15
So the first item is the reason I needed to make this order. I changed my room around a few months back now, for my birthday. I got new furniture and gave the walls a few fresh coats of paint. So all of my things that were in my room previously, got moved into a spare room. Whilst this happened, my MAC foundation, got lost. I don't know how, I don't know where, and I was gutted. It had to be one of my more expensive foundations, it couldn't be a natural collection one for £1.99, it had to be one of my faves, TYPICAL! It is a foundation which I love, and I used to use quite a lot. Its got amazing coverage, so you don't need to use a lot of this product at a time. I have done a whole review on this foundation, where I tell you all my thoughts possible, so click here to read that one! Luckily my old one, was coming to its last few days, but still I have searched my whole house from top to bottom, and I can't find it. So I am very very happy that Studio Fix is back in my life!



MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Light
Next is a product which I have wanted for ages, I always go online and have a look at it, and never end up purchasing it, until NOW... It's not the most exciting product, well not for the majority of you reading this, but it is quite exciting to me, because I'm a sad 20 year old gal. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (light) is a product which I have always been confused about, because I have soft and gentle, and that is a highlighter, and I was always confused, if this is a face powder, setting powder, highlighter, does it have coverage? I just didn't know. But I think it's a setting powder, which does have a light/medium coverage, which is what I hoped. But I will report back to you.



MAC Pigment in Tan
MAC Pigment in Tan, again is a product which I have always wanted. Maybe not this particular colour, but I've always wanted to try a MAC pigment, purely because I love eyeshadow and I have heard great things about the pigments. This colour was hard to see what it was like online, but I had a google around, and I really liked swatches and pictures that I saw of this colour. In person, I think it will be gorgeous for fall/autumn. I would describe it as, a rose gold colour. Its browny, come orange, honestly looks gorgeous! I can imagine it making blue eyes pop, I have blue eyes, so I bloody hope so! 



Also, I did order this order from Debenhams and not MAC, purely for one reason... I wanted to kill two birds with one stone. I wanted to try something from Kat Von D, as its not available in the UK on Debenhams website! SUPER EXCITING. So I thought Debenhams do MAC also, so I basically was onto a win, win situation. 

Kat Von D Liquid lipstick - Lolita (original 1) 
This lipstick is the only product which I have tried (apart from my repurchase of foundation) and I literally slapped it on my lips about 2 seconds before starting this post. I can already tell you that I love it, and its going to be a staple everyday shade for me. It's that gorgeous shade I love, a MAC Mehr kind of shade. I obviously can't report back on staying power, because I have literally just popped it on. But the formula was easily applied, and seems really lovely.




Swatches; Tan Pigment and Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita 1 






 ♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig